POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Stereo Rendering? : Re: Stereo Rendering? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 01:15:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stereo Rendering?
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 15 Jun 2001 14:15:27
Message: <3b2a50bf$1@news.povray.org>
"James Tonkin" <jrt### [at] calumcsclubuwaterlooca> wrote :

> Actually doing the math is fairly simple, but I don't happen to know what
> the field of view for a standard camera is, so I can't run the numbers
> for you.

    Actually just setting up the mirrors has been fairly simple. Making them
move with the camera as it pans and sweeps while keeping the mirrors pointed
at the look_at point is the hard part...

    There seems to be another problem with the point or perspective camera.
My drawing (in PBI) shows what I think is happening. I think I will end up
wanting a curved mirror or a different camera.